We have 4 grades for training, which cover the basics right up to the more technical work. We will teach you to be the ultimate hairdresser for brows.
ILAH Brows focuses on how to create precision perfect brows through using 9 different stencils.
99% of our customers fit into theses shapes. We also show the conventional methods of brow shaping and merge them into our stencil shapes. Our level 3 covers more technical issues relating to colour. If you want to learn to lighten hair or to correct colour or how to keep the colour in the brow level 3 in the course for you. Level 4 covers eyebrow extensions, designed to fill in gaps and thicken hair.
We only teach qualified beauty therapists.
Level 1 and 2 £250 plus vat includes kit per person
High Definition precision perfect brows
1. Precision cutting techniques for the brow
2. Traditional brow shaping, measuring methods for all face shapes
3. Application of semi-permanent tint which last 6 weeks
4. Application of semi-permanent powder lasting 24hrs
5. Colour washing the brow
6. Tweezering and waxing if threading is not required
7. Correct usage of powders, wet, dry, balm
8. Threading with antiseptic thread and figure of 8 method, Waxing hot wax only
10. After care/sales
Level 3 Colour technicians course £150 +vat includes tint per person
1. Bleaching a brow
2. Pre-pigmentation of a brow
3. Colour washing a brow
Must be level1 and 2 hair or beauty trained to do any of our courses. We do not train anyone who is not a beauty therapist or a hairdresser.
Level 4 Eyebrow extension course £450+vat incl kit per person
1. Designing and creating a brow to level 1 and 2 standard, refresher.
2. Application of individual hairs
3. Homecare and maintenance
Course qualifications needed: Eyelash extensions, eyebrow enhancements, makeup artist, Semi-Permanent makeup.
Training times 10-4pm.
10:00 -11:00 Product Knowledge
11:00 – 12:00 Practice on Dummy
12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 Practice on Model
1:30 – 4:00 Practice on Model
On Site Training costs
On stight training is availble however we charge an extra £250 to come out and visit a salon. Most professional kits can be shared between 2 people. We have 4 trainers nationwide for on-site training.
Alan Howard academies only level 1 and 2 training
Individual training is charged at £150+VAT per person
Kit cost is £99.00+VAT. Kit includes starter kit not retail stock or testers.
Please call Allan Howard to reserve your spaced www.allanhoward.co.uk
ILAH Academies- London, Nottingham and Durham
For all training enquiries please contact us on 0844 0961 877.
Training Dates & Locations
March 2014 London, Durham dates
- 3rd Level1-2
- 4th level4
- 10th level1-2 , LONDON FULLY BOOKED
- 11th Level4, LONDON FULLY BOOKED
- 17th Level 1-2 LONDON FULLY BOOKED
- 18th level 4 lONDON FULLY BOOKED
March 2014 Nottingham Dates
10th March level 1-2 LIMITED SPACES
26th level 1-2 LIMITED SPACES
For bookings please call 0844 0961 877 between the hours 9am-4:30pm, or 07717 487600 after 5pm, you can also email us on email@example.com.
We try to be flexible as we know you are all working during the day.
BUY ILAH Brows at trade on www.ilahdistribution.co.uk and pay for training online.
We hope to hear from you soon.